Monday 22 December 2014

Reading books for 2015

Many months ago I wrote about my rekindled love of reading. I've manage to read 27 novels during 2014 thanks to the Goodreads Reading Challenge, so my intention is to continue into 2015. Yesterday, accompanied with a large glass of vino, I took a leisurely hour to select 20 books from my little green bookcase - books that keep calling my name as they are long overdue to be read.

Below is my selection, not necessarily in order:

Choices for 2015...

I can't possibly predict the number of ebooks I'll read in 2015 so made sure I left plenty of reading room for the unexpected - but the first ebooks of the year will include:

A suitable young man - Anne L Harvey
It started at Sunset cottage - Bella Osborne
The olive branch - Jo Thomas
Anything and everything written by Helen Phifer - hopefully book number 4!

So here's to 2015, where I'm hoping to lose myself amongst the pages of these delights.


My Little Green Book Case... an old picture...
as now it has piles of books stacked
infront and on top!
.

No comments: