Sunday 6 July 2014

Camp NaNo, RNA countdown and door signs

Morning world, you find me hard at work in my writing room armed with tea and biscuits. I'm making the most of a quiet Sunday morning to write. The location is now official as my beautiful door sign arrived yesterday, so no longer is this the spare room.

The week has been slightly disappointing for me regards writing; Camp Nano isn't flowing how I'd like it too and my editing hit a brick wall. The Camp Nano feels different because my buddies aren't in it, NaNo usually has me fired up as I feel I'm working in a team, sadly there is only one other that is communicating with me so it feels pretty dire. Regards the editing - that's purely a plodding situation chapter after chapter.

This time next week I'll be at the RNA Summer conference - woohoo, I can't wait! I've booked from the Friday but I won't be arriving till at least six o'clock due to the day job. But once I arrive, boy am I going to make up for lost time :-) It sounds crazy but this conference really is a delight to attend, every year I catch up with my writing buddies and meet a host of new ones. This year is a little special as I have an appointment with a publisher who I am desperate to be signed with. So, fingers crossed for me. Plus, I've entered the Elizabeth Goudge competition to be announced at the gala dinner.

Anyway, enough chatter, this gal needs to crack on and work. Love you loads x


No comments: