Saturday 12 April 2014

Holidays - novella v fence painting

Hi folks, it is official - I'm on holiday! So, my plan for today was to start plotting a novella. I thought I could work on this project for the next few weeks. So, I got up early, as you do, to make a great start but somewhere between the landing and my writing room my brain seriously malfunctioned. I had the strange idea that if I paint a garden fence panel, just one each day, by the time I return to work the whole garden fence would be freshly painted and looking beautiful. Lordy, Lordy. I have to confess - after seven hours I now have a beautifully painted garden fence and not a single word of the novella plotted or written! What am I like?

So, my plan for tomorrow - to start plotting a novella!

Catch you tomorrow folks x

No comments: