Saturday 18 January 2014

Busy week, early sessions and usual routines

Morning folks, you find me recovering from the busiest week I've ever had at the day job. I have literally worked my socks off each day which forced me write during an early morning slot each day. The new routine was tough; I found the prospect of 5:30am writing daunting but the only option given my work diary for the week. I achieved the goal to produce words but the enjoyment of doing so was overshadowed by the circumstances and need. The alternative was a week of no writing so, needs must. This week, I return back to the usual routines with evening writing sessions and writing groups on Wednesday and Thursday evening.

You can follow my writing week on Twitter or facebook by searching odwyer_author. Enjoy!

No comments: