Sunday 25 November 2012

NaNoWriMo day 25 - 1982 words

Hi folks, I have just finished my writing session for today 1982 words which brings my total word count to 42002. I have till Thursday night to complete so I need to make sure I write each day as I would be so angry to miss the end of the challenge in the final week. My plan is to write 2000 on each day for four days. Phew!

My day has been spent working on a university essay relating to Alcott's 'Little Women' and Stephenson's 'Treasure Island' - its a lovely question based upon the representation of fatherhood - so I did find myself becoming engrossed. This too has to be complete for 29th November!

So another day over and the weekend has disappeared in a flash. Hopefully, I can have more of a rest next weekend - here's to hoping. Enjoy!

No comments: