Friday 2 November 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 2 - 3940 words for today

Afternoon folks, I've just finished a session of NaNoWriMo writing and have managed to write 2313 in one sitting. This brings my word count total to just over the seven thousand mark in two days. Boy, am I chuffed with myself. I don't think I managed that amount in two whole weeks in my failed 2009 attmept. So fingers crossed this is a good sign - I am determined to do it this year, come hell or high water.

I shall have another session later tonight, and will update afterwards. Enjoy the rest of your Friday!

Follow up: I managed another little session this afternoon bringing today's word count to very respectable 3940. My total word count widget (when it appears in the left hand panel) should be reading at 8234.

Not bad for a rookie ;-)

See you all tomorrow x

No comments: