Friday 16 November 2012

NaNoWriMo day 11 - 16 zero word count

Evening all, well the titles says it all really. I have written zero words in six days! The longest I have ever gone without switching my laptop on - I kid you not, my laptop and desk have a layer of dust.

The mother of all weeks has blown me from the water resulting in many meetings, appointments and work overload. So, here is my promise to you, my faithful followers. I, secretwriter, will write ten thousand words this weekend  Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th November inorder to make up for my non-existant participation in NaNoWriMo. My starting figure for this mini ass kicking, self whipping challenge is 23061 and my aim is to be at 33061 word count at bedtime on Sunday night. I'm up for it, are you?

In between the manic writing I will also be dog treking, dog training, school planning and book marking, plus I have university tomorrow morning. So, stick with me - it won't be pretty and it won't be easy but I promise 33061 will be mine on Sunday.

Remember you can follow me on twitter odwyer_author - I'll keep intouch with a progress update. Enjoy!

No comments: